Engage IT News
Welcome to The Engage IT News page, here you will find regular posts of news and updates from Engage IT Services and the technology sector.
Please subscribe to our Newsletter to receive regular updates from us.
Having recently worked on refreshing some of our clients websites has inspired us to refresh our own! Take a look around, the new website gives more...
We are pleased to announce we have recently launched a new website for the Winton House Centre. Winton House Centre is a Petersfield based charity,...
Engage IT recently worked with partners Lateral Alliances to build a new membership site for their client the CFCA, who wanted to be able to offer their members a shared resource hub that facilitates knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Avenue Lawn Tennis, Squash and Fitness Club is a community focused sports & social club in Havant, Hampshire with over 1000 members. We...
We are pleased to announce that we have recently launched a new website for Stuart Hoare Chartered Accountants. Stuart engaged us to re-design and...
We have just launched a new website for one of our clients: cinnamonwear.co.uk The website showcases Valerie Shears beautiful bespoke neckwear and...
Why do I need HTTPS Security? You should always protect your website with HTTPS security, even if it does not handle sensitive communications. HTTPS...
A good example of why you should be vigilant with your on-line security and in particular ensure you have strong passwords. This actually...
Latest Tech News
- Apple won’t let you use Siri to hail rides or make payments anymore
- Former eBay supervisor jailed for cyber-stalking critics
- AMD's chip supply will remain tight through 2021
- Ofcom appoints online safety head to take on big tech
- Covid-19: The pandemic explored in maps and data
- Intel chief warns of two-year chip shortage
- Team BRIT’s Aaron Morgan: How hand controls help me race
- Shamook: Star Wars effects company ILM hires Mandalorian deepfaker
- Why this $240 5G phone is worth checking out
- AirPods: Buy now or wait?
Get in Touch
Complete our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or call 03333 057577
Give us a call for an informal chat to discuss your requirements and arrange a complimentary consultation.
Providing IT Services & IT Support for Small Businesses & Charities in Hampshire, Surrey & West Sussex.
Keeping IT simple, we engage with you to provide the right solutions for your business.