Engage IT News
Welcome to The Engage IT News page, here you will find regular posts of news and updates from Engage IT Services and the technology sector.
Please subscribe to our Newsletter to receive regular updates from us.
Thank you for your business and support again this year and I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and hope you have a lovely festive break...
Even with the most robust cyber-security strategy in place, there is still a risk your business could suffer a security breach and/or data loss. All businesses should have a Disaster Recovery (DR) plan in place to be prepared for the worst.
Are you sure your computers are running the latest updates and security patches? If you have more than one computer in your business, it is not always that easy to manage updates and OS and application software can quickly become out of date.
Continuing my theme on security for Cyber Awareness Month, in this article I am going to explain what Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) is and why it is another essential addition to your cyber-security strategy.
Endpoint Security is software that runs on your company endpoints (Desktop PC’s, Laptops, Mobile devices etc) to protect them from malicious threats and cyber-attacks.
Cyber Security is not just about implementing technical measures and controls to secure your data, a business should instil a culture of security awareness in all its staff. Data security should be seen as everyone’s responsibility.
Cyber Security Awareness Month is a campaign to raise awareness of cyber resilience and how individuals and businesses can protect themselves against cyber-crime.
Wishing you all a very Happy Easter and I hope you get to spend some quality time with family and friends!
Latest Tech News
- Eight European consumer watchdogs file complaints over Meta’s data processing
- Google can’t guarantee its Gemini genAI tool won’t be biased
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'GenAI will redefine the future'
- Plans to double e-bike power 'could cause severe fires'
- Home Office GPS tagging of asylum seekers breaches data protection law
- Star Wars game cancelled as EA cuts 670 jobs
- The ROI in AI (and how to find it)
- Okta doubles down on cyber in wake of high-profile breaches
- Post-production company to go ‘all-in’ on Deep Green’s heat-reusing datacentre in Devon
- Windows 11: Not as big a priority in EMEA compared with North America
Get in Touch
Complete our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or call 03333 057577
Give us a call for an informal chat to discuss your requirements and arrange a complimentary consultation.
Providing IT Services & IT Support for Small Businesses & Charities in Hampshire, Surrey & West Sussex.
Keeping IT simple, we engage with you to provide the right solutions for your business.